In case a student, after completing the admission process and paying the fees, decides to withdraw from the Institute, a part of the fees will be forfeited. The amount forfeited depends on the date of withdrawal communicated in writing by the student and parent/guardian.
|Withdrawal on or before 31 August 2022||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Withdrawal from 1 September to 14 September 2022||Rs. 21,150/-|
|Withdrawal from 15 September to 29 September 2022||Rs. 42,300/-|
|Withdrawal from 30 September to 7 October 2022||Rs. 1,05,750 + IMU fees if paid|
|Withdrawal on or after 8 October 2022||Rs. 2,11,500 + IMU fees if paid|
- In respect of refund policy, the decision of the institute is final and binding.
Application forms now open for following courses commencing August/September 2022:
- 4 year B.Tech. Marine Engineering
- 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science
- 1 year Diploma in Nautical Science
Application forms open for Electro Technical Officers Course commencing March 2022Click here to Apply Now
- Last date for Application for ETO course – 6th Feb. 2022