Fees & Estimated Expenses for the first year of batch commencing October 2021 were as follows:
|Fees||(Sem I & II)|
|Admission & Orientation Fee||21,000||NIL||21,000|
|Campus & Establishment Fee||114,000||114,000||228,000|
|Less: Covid Relief||12,500||NIL||12,500|
|DGS Cess @ 1% of total fees||2,115||2,125||4,240|
|Student Services Expenses|
|Medical Insurance Premium||6,000||NIL||6,000|
|Total of Student Services Expenses||62,950||25,950||88,900|
|DGS Cess @ 1% of Student Services||630||260||890|
|Caution Deposit (Interest free and Refundable)||20,000||NIL||20,000|
For Student enrolling in the first year of Academic Year 2022-23, the estimated fees and Student Services for the four year programme will be approx. Rs. 19,91,548/-.
Special Note Applicable to Students enrolling for Academic Year 2021-2022:
In view of the ongoing COVID pandemic, a " COVID relief " is being granted to all students. This has been reflected in the Fee Structure.
- a. Female students are entitled to a waiver of 50% in Tuition fee for each semester.
- b. Fees and Student Services Expenses are indicative and are subject to change.
- c. Student Services Expenses are charged on actuals.
- d. IMU Fee is payable to Indian Maritime University.
- e. Caution Deposit is payable on admission. The interest free caution deposit is refundable.
- f. Statutory taxes / levies, if any imposed, will be charged on actuals.
- g. Monies due for each semester is payable at the beginning of semester before due dates.
- h. Late fee @ 18% p.a. is applicable for monies received after due date.
- i. Value added courses undertaken by the students will attract additional fees.
- j. Separate charges would be levied at actual costs incurred by the Institute in respect of excursions, visits, medical expenses (to the extent not covered under insurance).
- k. Fees, Estimated Expenses and Caution Deposit are payable in either of the modes mentioned below -
- - Online through our website www.tmi.tolani.edu
- - Demand Draft in favour of 'Tolani Maritime Institute' at any of the HDFC Bank branches
TMI has facilitated an insurance policy with Future Generali at a one time cost of Rs. 6,000 per student for four years of study on campus. This policy covers the following*:
1. Accidental death of student - Rs.5,00,000/-
2. Hospitalisation expenses for student - Rs.1,00,000/- per year
3. Accidental death of the bread winning parent to cover the fees of the student for the remaining period of the course.
* - Conditions apply
Charges for medical expenses, educational excursion trips etc. will be charged as per actuals. Personal discretionary expenditure is the responsibility of each student. An advance for all estimated expenses during the semester shall be payable before the commencement of each semester.
TMI is committed to encouraging girl's participation in the maritime industry and therefore is very supportive of inducting girls into its programmes. To this end, girl students receive a reduction of 50% of Tuition fees per semester.
Payment of Fees
All fees are required to be paid at the beginning of each semester. Management may take necessary action if fee payment is delayed.
TMI degree programmes are approved by AXIS Bank, HDFC Bank, Corporation Bank, State Bank of India and Credila (an HDFC Ltd. Company). However, candidates can approach any bank for financial assistance.
Application forms now open for following courses commencing August/September 2022:
- 4 year B.Tech. Marine Engineering
- 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science
- 1 year Diploma in Nautical Science
Application forms open for Electro Technical Officers Course commencing March 2022Click here to Apply Now
- Last date for Application for ETO course – 6th Feb. 2022