On specific request and arrangement, TMI can conduct a programme leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) from City of Glasgow College, UK in Marine Engineering, Nautical Science or Electrical Engineering. The course is normally held for foreign nationals only.
- Duration - 2 years
- One year in Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) and next in City of Glasgow College, UK
- Sea service after 2 years to be arranged in consultation with sponsoring company / GCNS, UK
- Passed (10+2) in PCM stream with minimum 50% marks OR Diploma in Mech. Engg./Electrical Engg./Electronics OR B.Sc. Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics with PCM group at 10+2 level
- A candidate will have to appear in IELTS examination for English Proficiency within one year of joining at TMI, and pass with a minimum score of 5.5
- Medical fitness as per International Maritime Standards
Companies to contact the institute by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection procedure will be discussed with the individual sponsoring company.
Commencement of Course
The date for commencement will be mutually decided.
For further details contact: Tolani Maritime Institute Talegaon Chakan Road Induri, Talegaon Pune - 410 507 India Tel: + 91 (2114) 242001 Fax: + 91 (2114) 242013 Email: email@example.com
Application forms now open for following courses commencing August/September 2022:
- 4 year B.Tech. Marine Engineering
- 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science
- 1 year Diploma in Nautical Science
Application forms open for Electro Technical Officers Course commencing March 2022Click here to Apply Now
- Last date for Application for ETO course – 6th Feb. 2022