The objectives of the TMI Distance Learning Programme are to meet the unique needs of the maritime industry and to specifically prepare candidates for Certificate of Competency examinations.
The Programme has been designed to:
- Integrate the learning process with shipboard duties.
- Impart a complete theoretical foundation and knowledge base.
- Include related knowledge to ensure the development of effective officers.
- Evaluate the level of learning in respect of both knowledge and skills.
- Minimize reliance on senior shipboard officers.
Application forms now open for following courses commencing August/September 2022:
- 4 year B.Tech. Marine Engineering
- 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science
- 1 year Diploma in Nautical Science
Application forms open for Electro Technical Officers Course commencing March 2022Click here to Apply Now
- Last date for Application for ETO course – 6th Feb. 2022