Conduct of the Programme
CRB tasks are to be completed on board the ship and the student is assessed on a continuous basis through submission of technical journals and end of programme Examination.
As given in MS Notice 21 of 2008 - No.7-NT(6)/2008 dated 16 Oct 08.
Rs 35,000/- for entire programme to be paid in single instalment at the time of enrolment.
The prescribed application form can be obtained from the Institute on any working day or can be downloaded here.
The duly completed application form together with a crossed demand draft of Rs 35,000/- drawn in favour of ‘ Tolani Education Foundation’ and payable at Mumbai is required to be submitted at the Institute along with the following enclosures:
- 1. Two passport size photographs with one affixed on the original application and attested by CTO or any other responsible officer of the ship owner / manager.
- 2. Attested photocopy of 10th and 12th Mark Lists.
- 3.Attested photocopy of CIFNET degree and Final Mark list
- 4.Attested photocopy of CDC
- 5.Attested photocopy of INDos Certificate
Note : Attestation of certificates can be done at the Institute if the candidate brings original documents.
Scrutiny of application and the process of granting admission including briefing require about 2 hours. It is, therefore, recommended that the students intending to enrol for the course should report at the Institute before 1030 hours on a working day. This shall facilitate proper briefing and smooth learning process. Courseware is issued to the student only after such briefing is satisfactorily completed.
For more information please contact:
Tolani Maritime Institute
149-151, Sher-e-Punjab Society,
Guru Gobind Singh Road,
Mumbai – 400 093
Tel: +91-22-6153 5454
Application forms now open for following courses commencing August/September 2022:
- 4 year B.Tech. Marine Engineering
- 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science
- 1 year Diploma in Nautical Science
Application forms open for Electro Technical Officers Course commencing March 2022Click here to Apply Now
- Last date for Application for ETO course – 6th Feb. 2022